- Workbench - Though low, I end up using it as much as any full size bench as this little charmer accompanies me to the worksite.
- Portable - Difficult to see, but there is a slot handle routed in the top for easy moving.
- Sawhorse - I have a pair and use them as saw horses all the time.
- Storage - Mine holds all sorts of clamps but, if this was your only tool box, it would effectively hold the contents of a typical home hammer/plier/screwdriver toolbox
- Seating - With a folded blanket over the top, it makes for excellent auxiliary seating for two.
- Stackable - Mine are usually stacked as ad hoc shelving units.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Tool Storage: The Miracle Bench
This lowly bench is actually the most ingenious tool storage option I have come across. Soon, I will draft plans so that the entire world can know the magic of this garage sale find.
Posted by Mister Jalopy at 8:33 AM