|Click for big|
I am particularly interested in seeing the Dash Show biopic. Too bad poor William Powhida needs to survive two overdoses first.
Lately, I have been working on a list of self-aggrandizing disorders.
- Biennialism - upon announcement from Whitney, afflicted realizes they have two years to get their shit together.
- Obsessive MOCA Syndrome (OMS) - comparing one's height to Deitch; 'right' white for walls. Fundraising rarely considered.
- Mac500k Fever - without cause, patient mentally 'spends' genius grant. Often, subject to frequent revision.
- Rose Wardrobe Disorder (RWD) - condition in which patient considers what they would wear on Charlie Rose.
- Profillitis - a mental disorder in which an individual considers how their New Yorker profile would read.
William Powhida, via Jen Bekman, via Jukebox